Whether it’s for a commercial or residential property, fences provide privacy and protection. They prevent unwanted animals and foot traffic, while simultaneously adding value to your property.
Many businesses and homeowners make the decision to invest in a fence because there is a need— whether it’s obstructing the view of nosy neighbours, or identifying where one property begins and another ends, a fence is a practical asset that serves a purpose.
But at Isle Group, we believe that fences can be both pragmatic and presentable. That’s why we specialize in building exceptional fences in a range of styles and designs, each with their own unique benefits and appeal.
We know that our clients want their fence to be an extension of their outdoor facade, tying into the overall aesthetic of their property in a way that appears natural.
Thus, our team of skilled and talented fence contractors are trained to recommend materials and designs that will best suit your needs, while also considering your functional requirements.
And, of course, every fencing project is completed with expert-level craftsmanship.
WHICH MATERIAL IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
When choosing a material type for your fencing solution, there’s more to consider than you might think. Different materials offer different advantages, so it’s crucial to identify what your primary concerns are.
Here are some questions we recommend answering before deciding what type of fence you’d like:
- What will be the most important function of your fence? Is it to create privacy? Do you need to keep your dog in your yard? Are you looking to enhance the curb appeal of your home or business?
- Are you looking for a low maintenance solution? Or are you willing to do some occasional upkeep?
- How much are you willing to spend on your fencing solution? What is the absolute maximum amount you are willing to invest?
- Do you have small children who will be playing near your fence? Will safety concerns like splinters or paint chipping be an issue?
- How tall would you like your fence to be?
All of these questions should be factored into your decision before settling on a material type for your fence.
A SELECTION OF STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM
At Isle Group, we have 15+ years of experience installing first-rate fences in the Edmonton area. And when it comes to our offerings, we pride ourselves on having a solution to meet any need.
Some of the fencing styles and designs we specialize in include:
- Wrought Iron
- Chain Link
- Shadow Box
MOVE YOUR FENCING PROJECT FORWARD TODAY
If you’re looking for Edmonton fence installers with a proven history of providing outstanding results, Isle Group is the right choice for you.Plus, we are locally owned and operated. By choosing to work with us, you’re supporting fellow Edmontonians who have a deep appreciation for our city and the people who live here.